- This event has passed.
AUTOPILOT Public Webinar: “Legal perspectives of using IoT for Autonomous Driving”
July 4, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Save the date!
This webinar, organised by ERTICO – ITS EUROPE, offers a 2-hours insight on regulation, liability, big data & privacy and cybersecurity.
As part of Task 4.6 of the AUTOPILOT project, “Legal issues”, the panel will discuss about the above-mentioned topics and, in details, of the following specifications:
- Pace of regulation vs pace of technological advancement
- Beyond Release 1 specifications: cross-border use of connected and autonomous vehicles, standards for interoperability
- Insurance implications for ‘driver’ vs car manufacturers and service providers (driver owner vs. autonomous system)
- Apportionment of liability between different members of the IoT ecosystem (connectivity providers)
Big data & Privacy
- Personalised services of IoT based cloud vs privacy infringement
- Use of privacy-enhancing and privacy-preserving techniques
- Role of cloud design to balance data protection and data sharing needs of IoT
- Legal implications of outsourcing cloud computing and cross-border controls
You can join the webinar through GoToMeeting clicking here or dial in using your phone:
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
– One-touch: tel:+3228937018,,935081693#
Access Code: 935-081-693
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system? Depending on your device, dial:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 126.96.36.199##935081693
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/935081693