Welcome to the AUTOPILOT Webinars section! Throughout the course of the project, AUTOPILOT will organise a series of webinars. The fields below provide access to the recordings and presentations delivered during these webinars.
First AUTOPILOT Webinar (26 July 2017)
1. Mr François Fischer (ERTICO – ITS Europe) AUTOPILOT – Automated Driving Progressed by the Internet of Things
2. Mr Miodrag Djurica (TNO) Internet of Things for Automated Driving
3. Mr Paul van Koningsbruggen (Technolution) From Internet of Things to Internet of People
4. Ms Stella Nikolaou (CERTH) Human Factors in Autonomous Driving
5. AUTOPILOT webinar Question & Answer session
Read more about the first AUTOPILOT webinar here.
Third AUTOPILOT Webinar (24 September 2018)
1. Mr. Daniele Brevi (ISMB), IOT at urban edge for Automated Driving
2. Mr. Lorenzo Pieri (AVR), Livorno (IT): the Italian scenario
3. Mr. Paolo Pagano (CNIT), Italian PS: The IoT instantiated in Tuscany
4. Mr. Paolo Scalambro (TIM), ICON oneM2M platform
Read more about the third AUTOPILOT webinar here.
Second AUTOPILOT Webinar (31 May 2018)
1. S. Jansen (TNO), E. Mathews (TASS International), J. Garcia (Vicomtech), R. Kaul (DLR) AUTOPILOT Webinar Series (II): Developing Automated Driving Pilots for IoT: Brainport
Read more about the second AUTOPILOT webinar here.
AUTOPILOT – Legal perspectives of using IoT for Autonomous Driving (4 July 2019)
1. Dr. Joseph Allard (ERTICO) – Webinar Introduction
2. Dr. Joseph Allard (ERTICO) – AUTOPILOT project overview
3. Dr. Jo-Ann Pattinson (UNL) – Regulation for IoT based AD
4. Alejandro Manilla (IDIADA) – Cybersecurity for IoT based AD
5. Jordanne Monseau (Continental) – Liability for IoT based AD