Welcome to the AUTOPILOT presentations section, which gathers the most relevant presentations used as supporting material during conferences, workshop and events. As the project progresses, more and more documents will become available here. We wish you an enjoyable reading and don’t forget to consult the Events section for upcoming events!
10th ETSI ITS Workshop
European Conference on Networks and Communications 2019
13th ITS European Congress
IoT Week 2019
The way towards the Internet of Things: Open Standards vs Silos
Intertraffic 2018 - Amsterdam
ETSI IoT Workshop
Autonomes Fahren - Integration in die Smart City – soziale, legale und technologische Aspekte
Transport Research Arena Wien 2018
Connected Smart Cities Conference by the Open & Agile Smart Cities network
Special Interest Session: Benefit Of IoT And BigData For Automated Driving And User Trust Challenge
1. Mr. Hajime Amano (President, ITS Japan) SIP-adus: Japanese Automated Driving Project
2. Mr. François Fischer (ERTICO) What Does Society Think? User Acceptance Evaluation Of IoT-driven Autonomous Driving
3. Ms. Oihana Otaegui (Vicomtech-IK4) New ADAS Generation: Connectivity And Data Privacy
Read more about this Special Interest Session at the ITS World Congress 2017 here.
ERAdiate Lecture Series #3: Connected and Autonomous Driving
EU Space Week 2018 - Marseille
Bilbao (ES) 2nd regional CIMEC-workshop – CIMEC Roadmap (in Spanish)
Workshop territoriale “Smart Mobility e ITS nell’area metropolitana di Firenze: opportunità e soluzioni per le amministrazioni locali” (in Italian)
21th International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA 2017)
1. Mr. Roberto Baldessari (NEC Labs Europe), AUTOPILOT presentation
To read more about this event, click here.
XVII Congreso Espanol Sistemas Inteligentes De Transporte Madrid
Special Interest Session: Connected and Automated Transport
1. Ms. Stella Nikolaou (CERTH/HIT) Human Factors in AD: Can IoT enhance Safety & User Acceptance?
2. Mr. Ralf Willenbrock (T-Systems) AUTOPILOT – Business Impact and Market Segments
3. Mr. Benoit Baurens (AKKA) IoT Platforms: An Architecture Model, Security and Data Management Quick Overview
4. Mr. Miodrag Djurica (TNO) Internet of Things for the Automated Driving
5. Mr. Paul van Koningsbruggen (Technolution) Should we discuss IoT as the carrier for connected and automated transport?
Read more about the AUTOPILOT Special Interest Session at the ITS Europe Congress 2017 here.