Interested in Smart Connectivity? Then go on reading and save the date!
EuCNC 2019 is the 28th edition of a successful series of technical conferences in the field of Telecommunications, sponsored by IEEE ComSoc and EURASIP, and financially supported by the European Commission. It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present their latest research results, being one of the main venues for showcasing, demonstrating and trialing the results of research projects, especially from successive European R&D programmes.
EuCNC 2019 will be co-located with the Global 5G Event, which brings together the world 5G industrial associations: 5G-IA, IMT-2020, 5G-Forum, 5G-MF, 5G-Brasil and 5G-Americas.
The call for submission of regular papers is now open! These are the six tracks to follow:
- PHY – Physical Layer and Fundamentals;
- RAS – Radio Access and Softwarisation;
- NET – Network Softwarisation;
- WOS – Wireless, Optical and Satellite Networks;
- VAP – Vertical Applications and Internet of Things;
- OPE – Operational & Experimental Insights.
The key dates are:
- 08/02/2019: papers submission deadline;
- 15/04/2019: notification of acceptance;
- 26/04/2019: final paper submission.
Where and when? In Valencia, Spain, from 18th to 21st June 2019.
Information about the conference:
Information about the call for papers: https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-papers.