The International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMMA) aims to detect novel trends in automotive ICT, electronics and smart systems and to discuss the technological implications from early on. Recognising the ambitious goals of climate protection, energy efficiency, air quality and road safety, and the need for innovation in sustainable and inclusive road transport solutions to achieve them, the AMMA has decided to focus this year’s conference on the way smart system will contribute to significant transformations of the automobile sector within the foreseeable future. Leading engineers and scholars from all around the world are cordially invited to participate in the dialogue addressing ongoing research and novel developments.
- Date: 25th – 26th September 2017
- Place: Berlin, Germany
- Motto: Smart Systems Transforming the Automobile
- Key sessions:
- Transforming the automobile
- Connected and automated driving
- Cloud-based functionalities
- Pilots for transformed road transportation
- User-centred aspects of automotive transport
- ADAS and sensors
- Legal framework and impact of CAD
- Testing of CAD and functional safety
- Electric vehicles
Find out more about the Forum here.